Covering the when, what and how of healthy infant weaning.
The talk is given by Jayne Russell, a qualified Nutritional Therapist since 1992.
90 minute group session for a minimum of 4. Arrange a group of 6 or more and get £5 discount each.
Cost is £30 per person and includes tea, biscuits and handouts
The talk will include-
- when to start
- what to feed you baby and what to avoid
- progression of feeding and dropping milk feeds
- purees (making, combining, textures, etc)
- baby led weaning
- allergies and intolerances
- choosing commercial baby foods
with tips and tricks throughout on how to make weaning healthy and fun!
For course information, booking and payment details contact: Jayne on 020 8653 4781